From October to March, the traditional Sunday Brunch at Blue Note is the ideal experience for the whole family: a rich buffet, great live music, kids activities and a promotional price for adults and children.
The kitchen offers a wide variety of international dishes: the typical continental breakfast and a choice of hot and cold starters and pasta, side dishes and appetizers, a buffet of salads, cakes and desserts.During the brunch, the qualified nursery “Isola dell’Infanzia” and the training school for kindergarten operators “TataDok” entertain children aged 2 to 12 years, offering recreational activities suited to different ages including drawing, games, small sculpture.
The live performance features the traditional repertoire of quality jazz.
- Doors open 12am
- Show Time 1pm
- Cumulative Ticket, valid for two adults and up to two children under 12 years: € 60
- Adults € 35
- Children € 12 (under 12 years)
Prices include the concert, the choice from the buffet, water, coffee, fruit juices and children’s entertainment.
Make your reservation
- at the Box Office – via Borsieri 37 Milano (Tue-Sat, 2pm-10pm)
- by phone 0039 02 69 01 68 88 (Tue-Sat, 2pm-10pm)
- by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) (until Saturday)
- on Sunday morning, you can reserve only by phone, from 11.30am
Entertainment activities are dedicated to children older than 2 years and do not assume custody or supervision. The children will remain in any case under the responsibility of their parents.
For information on the children activities and TataDok, see the link to “Isola dell’Infanzia” (Via Como 16, Milan).