As in the tradition of the Blue Note, we are happy to have our New Year’s Eve Supper on December 31st. Our customers will be entertained with good music and fine food from 8.30pm (customers are required to arrive between 7.30pm and 8.15pm) together with the music of the
Harlem Gospel Choir
Menu by Chef Francesco Iannone
– Oyster, finger lime, sprouts and citrus air
– Gin and Beetroot cured Salmon, passion fruit emulsion, with maracuja and coral tuile
– Acquerello rice with Mazzara red prawns, Franciacorta wine and caviar
– Refreshing mandarin sorbet
– Scalloped beef cheek with a bouquet of colorful mini vegetables.
– Gold lacquered 70% dark chocolate half sphere filled with sweet ricotta, pistachio cream and grains
Wine pairing by our sommeliers
FERRARI: Perlé 2017 Trento DOC Millesimato
TENUTE LUNELLI: Chardonnay ‘Villa Margon’ 2019
MARCHESI DI BAROLO: Barbaresco 2014 cascina bruciata
FALCHINI PODERE CASALE I°: Reserva Vin Santo del Chianti 2012S
Selection of Grappe SEGNANA
Panettone and Pandoro cakes and Clementines
Midnight Toast with Cotechino and Lentils
As per our tradition, the dinner will be followed by the Lottery
For all our customers, tables will be assigned by our Maître.
Those who have particular dietary restrictions or would like to gather more reservation for the same table can write to firstname.lastname@example.org before December 26th.
Blue Note will close at 1.30AM.